[buhk-it] verb, bucketed, bucketing
1. To wash oneself, without immersion, by pouring cold, clean (hopefully) water on oneself from a bucket. Soap is usually involved.
2. A cylindrical vessel made of plastic that holds water.
1. I am going to bucket.
2. Did you enjoy your bucket?
3. Have you bucketed today?
4. If we don't get water soon I may bucket with the kitchen water.
5. I will be bucketing soon.
6. I really need a bucket.
7. Sometimes you just need your bucket.
8. I can't wait until I don't have to bucket anymore.
[origin: third world countries like Africa and the Philippines that generally aren't blessed with hot water heaters and water streaming from a wall]