Tuesday, February 5, 2008

One reason I'm glad I don't drink

The other night a beer bottle exploded. Why? I don't know. Tom grabbed it to open it and it just exploded in his hand. He hadn't even touched the lid yet or anything. The glass cut his hand and hit Natalie in the face. Right above and right below her eye. She is so lucky.

Apparently, it's quite common here.


Brooke said...

Exploding beers, oh my!!!!!! glad you guys were ok :o)

Kristin said...

Weird! Does it happen with other bottled drinks? or just beer?